wanted to trade or sell

99taws6

I am needing to downsize my tank and I will either sell it or trade it for a smaller tank plus cash. I am looking for a tank between 90-125 in black with a "Modern" look. It must be reef ready and prefer a canopy (No lighting needed), tank, stand and sump.

Here is what I have:

Oceanic 180 Gallon Reef Ready Brick Tank (3/4" glass no center brace) 2 overflow Boxes.

Oceanic stand

DIY Canopy w/4 110w VHO's and 3 spare bulbs (2 ballasts)

40 Gallon Acrylic Sump

Aqua-C EV180 Skimmer with external collection cup

4 Maxi-Jet maxi mods w/brackets & magnet mounts

About 75-100lbs of rock and about 90lbs of sand.

Matching nightstand/side stand with 25gallon auto top off container

The tank also has a Sequence Hammerhead pump. It is setup to run the return and the skimmer. I have 4 returns going over the back and both overflows have 2 1" drains to the sump. The tank has a few scratches but are not visible when it is clean.

I would prefer not to part out as I need it gone. I am asking $1000 OBO. I am serious when I say no "REASONABLE" offer refused.

IMG00480.jpg

I am in killeen.. I can take other pictures if interested. I also will trade with some cash for a smaller tank, prefer a 4ft tank (90-125) in black. It could be a good upgrade for someone at my expense.. Let me know as I would like it gone..

dang...too big for the room I have for it.

Or course I could ask my wife to set it up in the baby's nursery....(yeah right...)

Mark - you have ask right. Tell her its to provide you and the baby with entertainment when you get up in the middle of the night to feed the baby, so that she can sleep.