Goody Box of Equipment

mbender04

I have a box full with two skimmers one is a Coralife Super Skimmer 125 and the other I'm not sure of but its big. Both skimmers have pumps one is a mag 5 and the other came with the Coralife Skimmer. There is also an overflow, tons of fittings and tubing and a large MagFloat glass scrubber. Asking $100. The skimmer sells for over $175 new. Let me know if you're interested.

post-1053-12682806205567_thumb.jpg

post-1053-12682806366464_thumb.jpg

post-1053-1268280653983_thumb.jpg

post-1053-12682806706143_thumb.jpg

I am interested in the coralife skimmer. I had tanks years ago but things have changed a lot and it feels like I have to relearn everything. I am trying to piece together what I will need to start a 75 gallon. So, if you know anything about this skimmer, if the size is right for my needs, etc. it would be greatly appreciated. Also if the overflow or magfloat are right for what I would need, I would be interested in them as well.

Thanks so much for your help!

~Julie

Email me

These were all used on a 180gal. The skimmer should definitely be fine for the tank. I am selling this for my mother though. I have a 29gal and don't use an overflow so I'm not sure if its possible that this is too large?? Maybe other reefers who have bigger systems would know. The magfloat should be fine though