Horison and Rivercity! My two favorite stores!

Joseph9123

I'm sure ya know that I go to fish stores all the time and my two favorite stores are Horizon and Rivercity. I literally go there 3-4 times a week. I spoke alot about Horizon which I'm sure ya know bc he always has some nice corals ,great price, and very down to earth nice guy. All the tanks are looking great with all the new help. Tons of selection and deals to die for . Lots of new corals tomorrow and thursday I believe so ya must check it out!! Ohh ya need to look at the back corner tank... He has a blue sting ray it's AWESOME and some nice corals in the front tanks too.

Now I'm speaking about Rivercity!! They also have a great selection of corals also and today I was in there and saw a beautiful yellow milli!!! I want it but don't get paid till next friday and I know it will be gone. There are tons of livestock and corals right now also bc of the huge shipment yesterday. I don't know if I ever mention this but I get my water tested 3 times a week and they do a fantastic job of testing all and yes I said it ... All the major parameter " 7 different test' without every getting mad at me at no charge . You probaly wondering about the mad part...lol I sometime test it twice a day bc I can't get my tank in line when I go over board on suppliments...lol I need a CA reator!!!! So Thanks to these two stores for opening up the competition and so we REEEEFF ADDICTS can get the exotic stuff without the drain in the pocket book.

-Joseph Ohh and it helps that I live down the street from both stores!!

I'm sure ya know that I go to fish stores all the time and my two favorite stores are Horizon and Rivercity. I literally go there 3-4 times a week. I spoke alot about Horizon which I'm sure ya know bc he always has some nice corals ,great price, and very down to earth nice guy. All the tanks are looking great with all the new help. Tons of selection and deals to die for . Lots of new corals tomorrow and thursday I believe so ya must check it out!! Ohh ya need to look at the back corner tank... He has a blue sting ray it's AWESOME and some nice corals in the front tanks too.

Now I'm speaking about Rivercity!! They also have a great selection of corals also and today I was in there and saw a beautiful yellow milli!!! I want it but don't get paid till next friday and I know it will be gone. There are tons of livestock and corals right now also bc of the huge shipment yesterday. I don't know if I ever mention this but I get my water tested 3 times a week and they do a fantastic job of testing all and yes I said it ... All the major parameter " 7 different test' without every getting mad at me at no charge . You probaly wondering about the mad part...lol I sometime test it twice a day bc I can't get my tank in line when I go over board on suppliments...lol I need a CA reator!!!! So Thanks to these two stores for opening up the competition and so we REEEEFF ADDICTS can get the exotic stuff without the drain in the pocket book.

-Joseph Ohh and it helps that I live down the street from both stores!!

River city is the best store I have. Randy and Carlos are super, both of them are very friendly and helpful. the itself store is really neat and supplies that I need. I tend vist river every two friday or sunday when drop kid off at Cedar park. Only RCA that I depend on it. When my tank is complete finish with hood and sump then start to buy stuffs from RCA.

[information Redacted]

Edited by Andrew
unapproved information

Yeah, both stores are great. Today I was at Horizon and they had Aquacultures 3 Salmon milli Acropora and peach milli for 45.00 each for the colony.. that is a sick deal. !!

Ohh and Rivercity is giving me a fantastic deal for my overflow, pumps, return, ect. everything for a bad *** price!!! Those guy Rock!!!

-Joseph

• 3 weeks later...

Man o man, how the heck have I lived in the Austin area for 9 years and never found these places?!?! :)

Guess I will be making a trip northward once my tank recovers based on all the good feedback for these two stores.