Hello ARC

C_Malin

Hi

I'm Chad I Have been a reefer for about 5 years. Well, up until the big crash of '03. Recently, I got back into Reefing and thought this time, i would do it on a much smaller scale. (Until I build up the courage to expand) For now I will stick with my 1950's boush-american stereo 15g nano conversion (try and say that all in one breath.) Anywho, I have set it up with 15lbs of Live rock, 20 lbs of aragonite, HOB Skimmer/Refugium, and 96w 50/50 PC Retro kit. I set the tank up the first week in February... so far all is well. Coralline algae is already growing on the glass, and the nitrates and phos are 0.0ppm (love that cheato). Just thought I would stop in and say "hi to all." See you at the frag swap.

Chad Malin

Great to have you! I would love to see some pics of your setup.

I will try and get some pictures up soon . I only have some Live rock, damsel , a few snails, couple hermits, and a pepperment shrimp so far. Hope on the 18th that I can find some frags sutable for the tank.