Reefs2Go Group Buy / Thanks for being a sponsor order

mcallahan

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

/next/ Thursday? Uhh, cancel my order.

I was under the impression that you wanted the order in by Wednesday so by worst case it was in on Friday so it wouldn't be sitting on the docks over the weekend. But arriving over Spring Break is not so bueno.

Edited by doktorstick

Mark - sounds good. Any idea what time the order will be in? I can probably act as runner for the southerns (if they want) and meet them at a location near 35 and 71. It will have to be in the daylight though, as my night vision is limited.

wayneb

Looks like our order will Ship Tuesday for Wednesday delivery.

***NOTE: if they do not receive your payment by the day the order ships, they'll just drop your order off the shipment so make sure you check your paypal accts and pay your bill!***

sounds good. Did they send a list of items ordered per member? My total was quite a bit less then I figured, and all they showed on my Paypal charge was "goods" with a total listed.

Have been having problems with my (or theirs) email. Will try again later

wayneb

Mark, was my email problem. Got it corrected and sent them an email. They verified my order and said it was correct and that the invoice was also correct due to multiply quanities being ordered..

thanks,

wayneb

ok well let me know when you will be able to meet or if you meet Wayne maybe he can get mine and I can meet him... or vice versa... I can gladly get his for him if he needs.... and any other south orders if anyone needs! I just have to work until about 11 but my hubby could meet before that he doesnt work until 2..... Thanks for heading this order up Mark!!!

what time is the order expected?? Plans changed for work and I will be going to Waco to meet a few people tomorrow... will be coming through there around 10 or 11.... could pick up Wayne and my orders and head down south... let me know if this works out... :)

what time is the order expected?? Plans changed for work and I will be going to Waco to meet a few people tomorrow... will be coming through there around 10 or 11.... could pick up Wayne and my orders and head down south... let me know if this works out... :)

I have a call into them and no word back yet. I'll emailing them now as well.