Meteor Shower Cyphastrea and PPE Cyphastrea

Chad and Belinda

We have trimmed our Meteor Shower Cyphastrea and PPE Cyphastrea. The Meteor Shower Cyphastrea grows pretty fast. The PPE Cyphastrea on the other hand grows slower.

These were fragged about 1pm today. All seem to be doing well. Here are the pics:

Meteor Shower Cyphastrea SOLD

post-398-12663574927149_thumb.jpg

Meteor Shower Cyphastrea WYSIWYG - $35 - SOLD chrisfowler99

post-398-12663574628236_thumb.jpg

Meteor Shower Cyphastrea WYSIWYG - $20 - PENDING JeeperTy

post-398-12663574742084_thumb.jpg

PPE Cyphastrea WYSIWYG $40 - SOLD Dena

post-398-12663575239569_thumb.jpg

Dang it Dena you beat me to the PPE. For anyone who hasn't dealt with the Tates yet they experienced reefers friendly to anyone and very patient and willing to share thier time and experience with those new to the hobby.

Chad and Belinda, once I get the 180 up and settled I hope you have some frags available:)

Russell

Dang it Dena you beat me to the PPE. For anyone who hasn't dealt with the Tates yet they experienced reefers friendly to anyone and very patient and willing to share thier time and experience with those new to the hobby.

Chad and Belinda, once I get the 180 up and settled I hope you have some frags available:)

Russell

Russell,

I was just thinking about ya, and how we haven't heard from you, Linda or Andy for quite some time. When will the 180 be up and running? I will make sure I put some frags aside for you.smile.gif

As far as the PPE Cypahstrea, it should be grown out and ready to frag by then.biggrin.gif

Belinda

Russell,

I was just thinking about ya, and how we haven't heard from you, Linda or Andy for quite some time. When will the 180 be up and running? I will make sure I put some frags aside for you.smile.gif

As far as the PPE Cypahstrea, it should be grown out and ready to frag by then.biggrin.gif

Belinda

Well, you may need to get ready. We're finishing (finally - sigh) Linda's canopy this weekend. Andy got his sump and should be settled soon and I hope (really really) to finish the plumbing on the 180 this weekend and start with lighting and aquascaping next week.

Well, you may need to get ready. We're finishing (finally - sigh) Linda's canopy this weekend. Andy got his sump and should be settled soon and I hope (really really) to finish the plumbing on the 180 this weekend and start with lighting and aquascaping next week.

Glad to hear that everything is coming along well. We've heard so much about Linda's tank and your 180 that we can't wait to see them. LOL

biggrin.gif LMK when you're ready.

Pics of Linda's tank stand and canopy soon. I plan on shooting my 180 next week after a couple friends help me move it into place but won't post till after aquascaping. Maybe Andy can hold us over with some updated shots of his aquascaping in the 90. Andy.......

Pics of Linda's tank stand and canopy soon. I plan on shooting my 180 next week after a couple friends help me move it into place but won't post till after aquascaping. Maybe Andy can hold us over with some updated shots of his aquascaping in the 90. Andy.......

We will keep an eye out for the pics. smile.gif