ATL Aquamarine Arcropora Exuisita frags for Sale!

Joseph9123

BetterpicofAqua.jpg

I got this coral and tried forever looking for it. You would never guess where it came from. On The ATL page of all the exotic corals found in Australia , I saw it there. It's Aquamarine with crazy neon blue ring with hot pink polyps. What gave it away wasn't the color it was the blue melted ring at the base that gave it away. They have a blue polyp version at Atlantis Aquaruim frag section. My camera doesn't do the coral justice. at all.. It's a beautiful colors!!

I have three 1/2 Frags mounted for 20.00,

Three 1 in. frag for 30.00 All mounted on live rock.

Cash pls.

-Joseph

• 4 weeks later...

If anyone here going to the MAAST Frag swap , I still have some frags of this left.

All mounted

Two 1 inch frags each 30.00

Two 3/4 inch frags, each 25.00

Two 1/2 inch frags availible. each 20.00

One of a kind and all starting to branch.

Please let me know who wants me to bring them one to buy.

I wish I could take it, but I'm not sure I have enough light. I've got a std. 75G with the top totally covered with HO T5's. I don't remember the wattage, but I think it's four 4' bulbs and two 3' bulbs. As far as SPS, I only tried one acropora and it didn't last long. I do have a montipora that's still living and growing after over 6 months, but it bleached shortly after I got it. All my LPS and softies are doing great though.

Well here is the thing, you would need to have a rock scupture that is about mid way up in your tank or higher to have Acros and good current. Now I have grew my acros in vhos before going to metal halide and they were just fine. but my rock set up was 9 inches from the light. As long as you redid your rocks , it would be just fine. Let me know. I have some other that will grow just fine in your light set up.

-Joseph

Edited by Josephatmbimortgage

• 1 month later...