MarineandReef.com or...

Bill B

I want to order some 30" t5's. Two of the places I have found them are MarineandReef.com and Aquarium Part.com. I don't care that much who I order from since the price is the same. Check them out and if you would like to add something on the order, they both seem to be pretty reasonable. You can also just add on the additional postage for your part. Adding a few more light bulbs, for instance, was $1. Marine and Reef actually has free shipping on $150 or more but my order so far is only $52. I am open to other vendors as well but the 30" bulbs are not that common. Marine Depot DOES NOT have them.

If you might like to add on just let me know who and what and we'll get something going. I live in Leander but make deliveries into N Austin frequently. S Austin not so much.

I would like to do this QUICKLY, possibly by Sunday PM so feel free to let me know if you are even lookin' so I don't leave you out.

Bill