July 4th Frag Tank Freedom

jolt

28 minutes ago, pete luna said:

Ok,  In South Carolina, sometimes it feels like I'm outside USA

Do you do Standard rate?  is there a free shipping at a purchase price?

Thanks - Pete

I usually just quote a total price for the frags including shipping.  What I pay for shipping including the freight, box, etc is usually about $45.  Go ahead and PM me if you are interested and we can discuss more. 

• Like 1

Jolt, ill take a couple bigger pieces when i get back on the 12th of Aug. 53 and 55, if you have any more of the Goblin, and whatever else you can put together. Ill be at the 6 month mark by mid Aug, everything been pretty stable just doing 2 part for now. So i think its ready for the sticks. 

11 hours ago, mhart032 said:

Jolt, ill take a couple bigger pieces when i get back on the 12th of Aug. 53 and 55, if you have any more of the Goblin, and whatever else you can put together. Ill be at the 6 month mark by mid Aug, everything been pretty stable just doing 2 part for now. So i think its ready for the sticks. 

Ok, go ahead and touch base with me when you get back.  53 is pending already but you are next in line if that falls through