Wanted: Frags - LPS, softies, zoas, rics, mushrooms

Benny Blanco

Hi - I used to keep a 65 gallon mixed reef in Chicago and recently started up a 10gallon Nuvo.  I'm starting to look for local frags of easier keep SPS, Trumpets, hammers, frogspawn, torches, possible softies, nice zoas, rics, mushrooms, etc.  I obviously do not have a ton of room but that itch needed to be scratched.  lol

I live in SW Austin and work in NW Austin so I'm flexible on pick up.

Thank you,

Brett

Hi - I used to keep a 65 gallon mixed reef in Chicago and recently started up a 10gallon Nuvo.  I'm starting to look for local frags of easier keep SPS, Trumpets, hammers, frogspawn, torches, possible softies, nice zoas, rics, mushrooms, etc.  I obviously do not have a ton of room but that itch needed to be scratched.  lol
I live in SW Austin and work in NW Austin so I'm flexible on pick up.
Thank you,
Brett
Hey Benny, welcome to Austin and also welcome to the club. You just missed out on the winter frag swap but I'm sure a bunch of people will chime in to sell you frags. Also, peruse the for sale threads and PM people as well if you haven't yet.

5 minutes ago, jolt said:

Hey, another south austin reefer!  We are a minority on the club, so nice to meet you :)

Awesome, great to meet you as well!  I miss my old 65 gallon so this project will be a good filler until I get back to that no-kids time status in 16 years. Lol.  The restricted space in this tank will be a challenge but fun. :D

I need to clear some space! Let me know if you're looking for any of these.
Superman Mushroom
Watermelon Mushroom
Red Mushroom, blue spots
Blue/Teal Mushroom
ORA Sour Apple Bird's-nest
ORA Green Pocillopora
ORA Lantana
Red Monti Cap
Reef Raft Nauti Spiral
LA True Undata
Also have a gold hammer that needs to be trimmed but haven't done it yet.

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

7 minutes ago, Sascha D. said:

I need to clear some space! Let me know if you're looking for any of these.
Superman Mushroom
Watermelon Mushroom
Red Mushroom, blue spots
Blue/Teal Mushroom
ORA Sour Apple Bird's-nest
ORA Green Pocillopora
ORA Lantana
Red Monti Cap
Reef Raft Nauti Spiral
LA True Undata
Also have a gold hammer that needs to be trimmed but haven't done it yet.

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

Thanks, PM sent!

Brett

• 1 month later...

I have some tyree sandollar and some red monti cap.   May have a few other things depending on how ambitious you are.   No digis at the moment though.  I'm southwest.  PM me if you are interested

2 hours ago, Benny Blanco said:

Hi - Does anyone have some starter SPS frags?   Looking for Montipora digitata, etc. 

Live southwest Austin, work NW Austin. 

Thanks! 

Brett

I have some ORA Green Pocillopora, ORA Sour Apple Birdsnest, ORA Green Montipora Elk Horn and some red montipora cap that are good for starter frags. They would be $5-10

Archived