Super-fuzzy mushrooms

PeeperKeeper

I haven’t seen these very often in LFS’s. They are different from any other shrooms I’ve seen. They provide a lot of movement and readily fill in a space. They are kinda purpley- brown with blue tips. I took the photo next to some rhodactis so you can see how different they are.

3 heads on this rock. $50. a97df0912a93b3b09b86bb602ece0bbe.jpg

PM me here if interested but I tend to forget to check back so also text me at local Austin area code - nine six four - twenty fifteen.

The tank is located in the lobby of Parmer Eye Care, at the intersection of Parmer and Lakeline Blvd / Neenah. You can come look anytime during business hours but I need to be there to sell corals.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I picked up several of these about a year or so ago and they were clean, healthy and fluffy!  I kind of messed up on their placement and don't get to see them as prominently as i thought I would, but that was on me.  They are still going strong but I wish they would split and grow!

Glad they’re doing well Bobcat. I’m surprised they haven’t split for you, but idk what might be different between my tank and yours as far as lighting, parameters, etc. They almost spread too fast in mine, except it’s nice to be able to sell some occasionally and get something new. [emoji2]

Timfish is taking the 3 on the little rock I opened this post about. He says he’s trying to corner the market on them (he buys them from me regularly for his various account tanks, which is good for me because he takes them off the rocks for me too [emoji23]) lol but as Bobcat pointed out, he’s not the ONLY one who’s gotten some from me. [emoji16]

Archived