Geometric Pygmy Perchlet

Reburn

I have a geometric Pygmy perchlet for sale.  He is fully quarantined.  Been through 30 days of copper.  3 rounds of prazi and a fully round of triple antibiotics.  As well as tank transfer method.  No picture as they all look the same.  He is about an inch.  Eats a variety of frozen.  I've had the fish 60 days.  PMs will be answered in order sent.  PayPal to hold.  Pickup in northeastern Pflugerville.

$40

http://www.liveaquaria.com/product/prod_display.cfm?c=15+20+1917&pcatid=1917

I had one of these once (is it aka Geometric Pygmy Hawk?) and it is a really cool fish, but I rarely saw mine. In fact I would sometimes go months without seeing him and think he was gone, then he'd show up. It's kind of cool to have a fish like that in the tank so it's an exciting treat when you actually do see it, but a bummer the rest of the time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes they are also know as a geometric Pygmy hawk.  However the correct name is perchlet.  They actually are in the anthias family and not in the hawkish family.  I don't get hung up on where they reside for now scientifically.  Either name works for me.  They are cool fish with a unique personality.  The only reason I'm not keeping it as I'm afraid he will fight with my Yasha goby.  They are a smaller fish and to enjoy more frequently he would probably best reside in a nano (50g or under).

Archived