Strawberry Shortcake

mdavis735

So I was messing around with my extension tubes today on the Nikon. They are pretty cool, but I really need to practice more with the camera settings. Anyway I thought it was really cool how the hippo tang photobombed this bb48acc1a252571cdde03d15edf9dfdf.jpgshot.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

So I was messing around with my extension tubes today on the Nikon. They are pretty cool, but I really need to practice more with the camera settings. Anyway I thought it was really cool how the hippo tang photobombed this bb48acc1a252571cdde03d15edf9dfdf.jpgshot.

Wow! I want a piece! [emoji7]

I got it from Juiceman. I had a real hard time with it. My lighting was way too strong in the biocube I had it in. Then in my new 90 gallon it was never stable until recently. I think it's finally reached a level of maturity that sps are growing well and coloring correctly. The strawberry shortcake was bleach white for months. Probably a year. Slowly over the last couple of months it's colored up to this. Now if I can get growth and polyp extension it'll be very pretty

Archived