FTV - Full tank videos

FarmerTy

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 months later...

Here is the link to my Tank on youtube it's my fist time, took a little bit more time to figure out.

I just wanted to re post this video. I have someone that asked about the Tank this with the corals and LED lights, from last year

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...

These videos are stunning! Can anyone tell me what this is from subsea's video from a long time ago?

b66bc826a4be1309442f81cc954a6cab.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That's a sea apple. Brian.srock has one too. They are gorgeous!

Here's my sad little contribution in a sea of giants :-P With the exception of a bit of LR, snails and the candy cane, everything else in my tank (and my tank) came from someone on ARC! Thanks everyone!

Here's my sad little contribution in a sea of giants :-P With the exception of a bit of LR, snails and the candy cane, everything else in my tank (and my tank) came from someone on ARC! Thanks everyone!

Tank looks great! I'm appreciative of the level of effort you put in to making the video! It's superb!

Thanks a lot FarmerTy. I've yet to invest in a stabilizing rig, polarized filters, color correction or an actual camera [emoji6] but I'm geeking out on this hobby harder than anything since high school.

Here's a clip of the fungia plate I got from you at the swap, it is definitely my favorite thing in the tank right now. Totally otherworldly.

Thanks a lot FarmerTy. I've yet to invest in a stabilizing rig, polarized filters, color correction or an actual camera [emoji6] but I'm geeking out on this hobby harder than anything since high school.

Here's a clip of the fungia plate I got from you at the swap, it is definitely my favorite thing in the tank right now. Totally otherworldly. https://vimeo.com/143826406

I can't get the video to work on Tapatalk [emoji53]

Here's a clip of the fungia plate I got from you at the swap, it is definitely my favorite thing in the tank right now. Totally otherworldly.

Fungias are still one of my favorite corals to this day. I think a small green one like the one you got from me was the 3rd coral I ever bought, way back in 2004.

I'd have a whole sandbed of them if it wasn't for the emperor angel. At least I can still grow them out for others to enjoy!

My camera work needs improvement, but I shot this a few weeks ago to see how video on my phone looks.

Awesome video! I'm all worked up from that music. Good thing I didn't watch it last night before bed! I appreciate the 15 second wind down at the end of the video with no music so my heartrate can return back to normal. snack.gif

Tank looks great! One thing I've found is the youtube editor built-in anti-shake option is amazing! It takes my cruddy shaky hands video and turns it into something I think I can take to the next Cannes Film festival.

Archived