Live Rock With Some Bonus Hitchhikers

Daisy82

Approximately 15lbs of live rock. Four good sized pieces and some little chunks. Was base rock, but it does have a little coraline growing and some little feather dusters.

Also has several baby (quarter sized or bigger) serpent star fish, and a pretty purple and green mushroom or two attached.

30.00 cash, or will trade for a Koralia 3-4, interesting soft corals, or possibly a fish.

Approximately 15lbs of live rock. Four good sized pieces and some little chunks. Was base rock, but it does have a little coraline growing and some little feather dusters.

Also has several baby (quarter sized or bigger) serpent star fish, and a pretty purple and green mushroom or two attached.

30.00 cash, or will trade for a Koralia 3-4, interesting soft corals, or possibly a fish.

I'll take it!

PM Sent.

-Dan

If daisy isn't able to get you any, I can grab you some next week sometime. If you are going to be in the North Austin area of course. I have a whole gang of them who hang out behind my skimmer that would be easy to catch. Mine are the typical white/black banded brittle star, some with arm-spans of a couple inches.