Live Rock and Live Sand

August

I have about 50lbs or so of live rock and about 20-30 lbs of live sand I am looking to sell. There is way to much in my tank and it has been moved to an empty tank temporarily turned into a salt water tank. The rock is Live Figi Rock (Not sure what that goes for anymore) I bought it at like 12 bucks a lb but dont want that much for it. I may also be willing to trade for other salt water fish, anemones, and I really need a double light that has day and actinic bulbs in it for a 40 gal tank. Let me know what you have and we can work out a deal. Really looking for a mating pair of clowns. feel free to email or call 512-755-6406 The sooner its gone the better.

~August & Jake

I would trade you one of these lighting fixture/ballast/20k bulb

http://www.marinedepot.com/ps_viewitem.aspx?idproduct=CU01060&child=CU01161&utm_source=mdcseshopzilla2&utm_medium=cse&utm_campaign=mdcseshopzilla2&utm_content=CU01161

This link is to a 24", mine is actually a 30" long, which are really hard to find, send me a a PM if you want to trade for all LR.