Pacific Pygmy Angel

cmanning

I would like to trade a pygmy angelfish for a frag of something colorful. Note: this little fish is already full grown (2" in size) and eating healthy. I had it in the seahorse tank with other gobies and corals, mainly softies and LPS, with no problems. I moved all the livestock to my Neo-Nano......I've had these SPS frags for months and since the livestock moved, the SPS have been retracted. I've seen the fish nip at sps----so it's not safe with stonies.

gallery_40_7_242521.jpg

Let me what you got and let's talk.

Thanks,

-Cindy-

Hey there Mike....is cute but like my previous post....I believe it nips at sps. I had these 2 pocillipora frags, they were doing fine (all polyped out) now, they're all retracted and I've seen her nipping at them. If no one takes her... I'll just take it to LFS for some store credit.

• 2 weeks later...

Thank you Cindy! Little fishy is doing great and so far is leaving all my corals alone, even the couple SPS frags I have. If she wants to eat them she can knock herself out, I'd rather have the angel than the SPS. :) She's putting my tang to shame with the amount and the rate at which she is consuming algae. She eats everything really well. Chowed down on the mysis and frozen formula 2 that I feed.

I glued the pink zoas onto a rock, just waiting to see if they open up. Once they do and look like they'll survive I'll get them to you.

They look just like the bright pink colony polyps here, so maybe they are palys and not zoas? I have some of the silver palys on there too. Hmm, the red palys and orange skirts too. Also have light blue palys and some sort of purple polyp that is starting to color up really pretty. Now to just convince them all to grow faster!!!!

http://www.aquacon.com/polyps.html

Liz

Liz,

Any of them will do......pink sounds good to me. The growing part is the issue....once establish (some may take months) they'll take off. The yellow ones have opened....I use to have a colony of those but they were not doing well. Hopefully this will do, since they're in a different tank.

Thanks,

-Cindy-