a 55g or larger on hand?

Laura

Well...guess what...I am actually consolidating!!! I had a member come over yesterday and he schooled me on saving time, work and a potential house fire...:) Did you ever see Christmas Vacation and how Clark Griswold wired his Christmas lights in the basement?? There ya go!!! I have 80 gallons that need go into one tank...I got some leads on custom built ones, but I'd rather save some pennies and just go with a nice used one.:)

Well...guess what...I am actually consolidating!!! I had a member come over yesterday and he schooled me on saving time, work and a potential house fire...:) Did you ever see Christmas Vacation and how Clark Griswold wired his Christmas lights in the basement?? There ya go!!! I have 80 gallons that need go into one tank...I got some leads on custom built ones, but I'd rather save some pennies and just go with a nice used one.:)

Dang, how many tanks do you have?

Derek...I am looking to go from 10 to 6, maybe less....I love this passionate hobby, but my hands are about to rot off from salt creep...and how many tanks can I wipe clean a day? and test their waters? and dose with additives? It's crazy I tell ya!!:) My goal is less tanks, more dividers...:)

Mama, I have a 55 gallon with tops and stand on hand. I also have a 260watt CF Coralife lamp. I can make you a deal!

uh-oh...I'm on to something already...Ric...I'll call you tomorrow...I need to put my un-quiet mind to rest...I was up until 3AM last night putting all these ducks in a row...

Thanks to my buddy Ric-Rjohn, I got a nice 55g today. I got home at about 3pm and just finished tearing down a 20g, another 20g, a 14g BioCube, a 12g AquaPod and a 10g invert tank to then transfer everything into the 55, leaving a 20g to run with just inverts. We had to first move out an entertainment center and re-arrange a desk and a daybed. I feel sick in my stomach, but it's DONE!!

Ric, thank you for the heck of a deal and the hospitality you and Jill showed us today. I have not tried the canister filter yet, but everything else is set up just fine. You're the best!!!!

Good night one and all......