Where in Austin is the best STORE BOUGHT saltwater??

ReeferKris

My family will be moving to the Austin area coming up and we are planning the reefs move. The tank is a 75 gallon with a 30 gallon sump. I plan to bring at least 50-60 gallons of tank water with us. Where would I find the BEST and safest RODI premixed salt water? Where do YOU trust? Why? When I lived there before I had only gotten started in saltwater aquaria and don't know the GOOD spots.

happy3.gif Thanks!

Also,

I dont know if anybody would be interested in possibly assisting with the move but I have a need that needs to be met somehow. That need is that maybe someone could set aside a small quarantine tank just in case something goes wrong. I'm not so much worried about the corals and inverts but I will be bringing my Regal Tang, Naso Tang,Marine Betta, Lawnmower Blenny, Mandarin Goby, and possibly a Gold band maroon clown.

I will be thoroughly prepared and would appreciate any possible help.

DANG! That seems pretty high but I guess if thats the going rate....SHEESH!!! Im getting Tropic Marin Pro mixed with RODI for only .95 per gallon up here in Arlington. I dont think there is a store around here that is offering it at more than $1.00 per gallon. I may have to break down and buy an RODI unit or something.

PS- I only use Tropic Marin Pro or the new Red Sea salt mixes. The Tropic Marin is available in a 300 gallon bag that is fairly priced up here.

When is the move going to happen? I have a 20 gal quarantine tank set up with two green chronis residents to keep the bacteria working and quarantine each new fish there before putting them in my reef tank. If you let me know when, i could stall adding anything but the chromis' in case you need it. You also might want to post this request under a new topic. I doubt that many folks will find it under the salt water question topic.