A Rainbow of soft corals (Price reduced)

PeeperKeeper

Edit 1/11/10: During the holidays I was so busy that I hardly could have found time to meet with someone who wanted to buy, so I priced them a kinda high. Now I'm back to the routine so I'm dropping the prices. I'll be in my office every weekday, usually from 8:30am-2pm except Wed. and Thurs I stay til 7pm but leave for lunch. Call me at my office (339-2020) or PM me and I'll give you my mobile phone number to arrange pick up.

These are all pretty good size colonies on medium sized rocks.

Yellow polyps mixed with pink zoas. There are at least 30 zoas and probably over 50 yelow polyps. $30 $20 *SOLD

yellowandpink.jpg

Red mushrooms (probably 8-10 heads) a couple of pumping xenia and 2 pink zoas. $35 $25

xeniaandredshrooms.jpg

10 heads of Red mushrooms and at least 1 green mushroom (not shown in pic) $35 $25

Redshrooms.jpg

This particular rock is not for sale, but it's a better pic of what the pink zoas look like and I do have a small frag of the same green paly's as are in this pic which is for sale. The frag has about 7 heads on it and it is $20 $10.

If anyone can ID the green paly's, let me know. They're nice and bright. I was thinking of calling them PacMan if they don't already have a name because they have a little pacman shape on them, but that one might be taken.

pinkzoasgreenpalys.jpg

The tank is in my office, which is Parmer Eye Care in the HEB shopping center at Parmer and Mopac. The office phone number is 512 339-2020 but if you PM me your phone number I will give you my mobile number, which is a better way to reach me to arrange pick up. The office will be open Tuesday, Wednesday and even in the morning on Thursday (Christmas Eve). Closed Friday-Sunday of course. Then the week between Christmas and New Years I will only be here Monday and Tuesday until 2pm. After New Years we'll go back to normal business hours (8-6 M-F, and 8-7 Wed. and Thurs).

Bump.

I'm in the office today until about 2pm and tomorrow from 8:30 (could come in early if needed) til about 2pm then I'll be gone (away from computer too) until after New Years.

On the yellow polyp/pink zoa I zapped some of the yellows that were mixing into the zoas with some supersaturated saline because they seemed to be crowding out the zoas. There are still a lot of both on the rock.

Also, on the rock with the red shrooms and xenia I noticed there is also one pink zoa on the back.

• 2 weeks later...