WTB Tank

Wippit

Anyone have any large tanks? Acrylic and scratch-free preferred.

I seen a great looking tank on Craigslist for $350. There are pictures online, I was interested in the tank but he did not contact me in time. I also tried to get him to sell me the rocks but no luck he wants to sell the entire setup. Here is the write up and info:

150 gallon salt water aquarium, 7 ft long by 2 ft wide, includes about 250 lbs. of live rock, includes some fish, some crab, there is a sump tank underneath, 6 fluorescent lights and 6 (65 watt) coral lights, includes filter and all. Great buy, and call me if you are interested at 512 554 4141. My name is Jesse. MUST SELL!!!

• 3 weeks later...

Anyone have any large tanks? Acrylic and scratch-free preferred.

If you are still in the market for a tank, I'm going to list my glass tank + stand + canopy in a few days. The tank holds approx 200g. Dimensions with canopy are 79 (length) x 22 (width) x 29 (height). The stand raises the total height to 53.5 inches. Please let me know if you are interested. Bruce, 512-234-3001.

I have a 135 for sale... Here is the CL add..

This is a 135G tank. Dim are 72"L X 18"D X 24"T .

Will include the lift pump AW-20 and the overflow box.

Will also include the stand and canopy. (nothing fancy, I built them myself)

Photos are Here

http://jakedoza1.ftpaccess.cc:90/images/aquarium

Please email or TXT for questions.

[email protected]

512-569-8866

Let me know if you are interested

I seen a great looking tank on Craigslist for $350. There are pictures online, I was interested in the tank but he did not contact me in time. I also tried to get him to sell me the rocks but no luck he wants to sell the entire setup. Here is the write up and info:

150 gallon salt water aquarium, 7 ft long by 2 ft wide, includes about 250 lbs. of live rock, includes some fish, some crab, there is a sump tank underneath, 6 fluorescent lights and 6 (65 watt) coral lights, includes filter and all. Great buy, and call me if you are interested at 512 554 4141. My name is Jesse. MUST SELL!!!

Couldn't get him to reply to me either. Oh well.

Thanks!