frags, chalice kenya xenia clam

GrimReefer

im going to be at river city saturday and surrounding areas from 11-3. i have xenia im going to cut friday so i wont have time to stick it to anything, but frags when open will be atleast 3/3 inches for $10 (if you want more let me know and i will give you as much as you want for a deal). i have 6 chalice frags 1-4 eye 1-3 eye and 4-2 eye that are purple with green mouths with orange lips, not sure what its called, i got it from a friend a while back and still havent seen one like it since. 4 eye frag is $25 and 3 and 2 eyes are 15 (three eye is same size as two eyes). i also have a crocea clam that is between 4 and 5 inches for $50 (wifes price not mine) if anyone wants it. i still have no internet but i will post pics tomorrow after work. if anyone wants pics before then i can send them from my phone by email or number. if anyone wants anything let me know by 8am saturday

well i guess im computer stupid, i cant send a pic from an sd to my mini sd for my phone, so i will have to wait to post pics tommorrow, so you guys that pmd me earlier are first inline for what you want, and i will post wysiwyg chalice frags off my rack, and please someone take some xenia i have about two foot by two foot

Yea i know, but they charge 10-20 bucks for a little chunk, SO PRICE DROP $5 for same 3/3 i just need some gone and i dont feel like giving a store a bag full for 20 bucks when they will sell it all for too much. i would rather someone have it for a few bucks, its pretty and it shouldnt cost as much as they charge.

chalices are left to right 123 on top and 456 on bottom. number 1 is the 3 eye. last pic is better view of eyes. xenia pic is colonie. i will be in town at rca like i said saturday to drop off so if anyone wants anything please show up to pick up because i dont want anything to die. pm me and i will send my number. corals look better in person im just shooting with a little nikon digital

post-950-12604937538589_thumb.jpg

post-950-12604939363534_thumb.jpg

post-950-12604941835236_thumb.jpg

post-950-1260494334481_thumb.jpg