Fall Clean-up items to sell and trade for Aquarium and equipment

wayneb

Fall cleanup time and Wife wants her spare bedroom back (she doesn't know yet that its to become

my fish room) and dining room cleared out so have the following to sell:

1. German Shrunk (large 3 piece sectional wall unit). Each section measures about 2' x 8', with

overall dimension about 6' x 8'. Making up the unit is a desk, display shelf, and glass door display

area. It is being used as a stereo cabinet, holding a complete component system, tapes, records,

etc.. Asking $300 or best offer.

2. The stereo components which include an Akai 7" tape deck, Akai Stereo Cassette deck, Pioneer

Receiver and Pioneer Amplifier, a Dual turntable and a pair of Studiocraft speakers (12"x22"). Will

include all assessories, tapes, records, etc. Also will include other components we inhereted or I

had on hand (tape decks, turntables, speakers before upgrading to the above. As I no longer use

the system am asking only $350 or trade for aquarium, and/or aquarium assessories.

3. Finally have numerous back issues of assorted model railroad magazines (mr, rmc, mt, trains

etc.), railroad books and other related items. Will sell or again trade for aquarium and assessories.

If interested drop me a line and we can dicker a bit. If serious, I will provide my address so that you

come view/examine the items yourself.

wayneb