Chaeto please!

KeeperOfTheZoo

I shoulda known! You know I can't come by for just ONE thing though. :D You have way to many pretty goodies <and they all do so well when I get them home>.

Oh, my kids wanted me to tell you we got a surprise in with our last batch of snails. We noticed a 'snail' moving funny, looked closer and realized it was a hermit posing as an astrea snail. Looks to be a little common gulf coast hermit and I only know because we have a great big one. The kids are absolutely thrilled, they love our big hermit more than anything else in the tank. We had to buy some new shells for the little hermit at the LFS today because ya know, the poor thing might want to change shells! It has officially been dubbed 'Hobo' and now Mr. Crab has a friend. :wacko:

See you tomorrow.

Liz

Well, we were all happy with the crab sneaking in the bunch. All the little blue legs are doing great and swapping out shells. The red mushroom seems to be happy with the rock I wanted it to stay on. I love the zoas! Think I might need more! Everything you have is so wonderfully healthy. :wacko: