Aquarium Specialty Group Order

Daniel

I'm going to buy T5 bulbs this weekend, probably Sunday (9/27) evening. Just thought I'd check to see if anyone was interested in joining in to save on shipping.

My current order total is $74 before shipping. An order of $175+ ships for free (assuming it's under 50lbs). If our total is under $175, shipping is around ~$10-15 for ground shipping. Aquarium Specialty has some of the cheapest prices for T5 bulbs and other aquarium products-- take a look!

Daniel

i see they got zeomag, so i'll be adding to your order. i had been talking to mdavis735 @ the arc mtg, and he was gonna join me in getting some. i know he's on his way to houston right now, so i left him vmail to see he wanted to add to your order as well.

In the interest of letting more folks get in on the order, we'll hold off on ordering until Monday (9/27) morning.

Aquarium Specialty has MH, T5 and VHO bulbs of all types and sizes. They have a full selection of additives (ESV, Brightwell, Polyp Lab, Zeovit, etc) as well as other items.