My newest "used" Solana from ysanford

Dena

I'm soooo happy with this baby. It's set up in the bedroom, but we had to do a quick make-shift stand so it was lower to the ground. My husband wants to build a better one, but I don't want to have to move it because I am finally happy with the rocks. I spent the past three days with my hand in this tank and this morning I finished. I have a couple of things to add back into it...some stuff I had some were duplicates, most is from the original tank. I am VERY pleased to have some acans now and a VERY nice piece of Chalice. There's a huge brain in it that I is double the size when poofed out. I put it in my big tank and my Coral Beauty went at it...GRRRR!

post-429-12524573820477_thumb.jpg

post-429-12524574283564_thumb.jpg

post-429-12524574891592_thumb.jpg

post-429-1252457544396_thumb.jpg

post-429-12524575945922_thumb.jpg

Ha...no wavebox in this thing. The wavebox will be waiting. The only way I convinced my hubby to let me buy it was is if I sold stuff to put back into savings. Thus the extra corals for sale and the other two nanos recently. I couldn't let this one get by me!

Yeah...the acans were posted before when she bought them LOL. Most are doing great, but two were hit by one of the other corals recently so there is some damage. Hopefully they will come back. I will be moving a couple SPS pieces into it soon. I kept all the sand and about half the water so there should only be a minor cycle if that.

It came with two nano koralia's so I won't be getting anything more for flow right now. I just haven't put them in yet. My other one has a the smallest Tunze on it and that thing is killer!

On a sad note, I found my tail spot blenny on the floor this morning. I put him in another tank and tried to resesitate him, but he was already dry. I am very very sad because he has by far been one of my fave fishes. I got him at FishyBusiness and he was a nice healthy little guy. If anyone sees one around somewhere, let me know. I'll put egg crate over the top this time.

Dena