tank rebuild

Viet-tin

thanks! Its a mix of foam and rock. I have one little firefish in there right now and just bought a golden dwarf moray eel which should be here thursday! Then im probably gonna lay low for a little bit and let my system catch up to handle the bio load.

A little about my tank. Its a 100 gallon with about 200lbs of rock. Its lit by 2x150w hqi and 2x130w pc. I have a 55 gallon sump running a euro reef cs8-1 skimmer and a 1/3hp chiller temp is kept between 78-80. using a mag 12 as my return and also run a tunze wavebox. Just added 3 tiny chromises along with my 3 tiny firefish. Im also waiting for my golden dwarf moray eel to come in. Sounds like im taking things a little fast but 1/4 of the rock my sand and 2/3 of the water are from my reef before I redid the tank.

I'll probably get roasted by other horse keepers but the eel grows to be only about a foot long. I've kept these eels with gobies and other small fish with no problems at all as they were quite content with ghost shrimp frozen mysis and table shrimp.