Brand new Odyssey 48" MH/PC fixture - $250

AlexKilpatrick

I ordered the wrong fixture from these guys: http://shop.aquatrad...act-p/54205.htm

It isn't a great fixture, but the reviews are that it is decent. To send it back, I will have to paay a 20% restocking fee (~$60). I would rather have some local reefer benefit than the company.

If anyone wants it, I will sell it for $250. New in box, unopened.

The fixture is enroute via UPS right now. Should be here in a few days. I will post when it comes in. Sounds like I have a primary and backup, so it is probably spoken for at this point.

Edited by AlexKilpatrick

I was to slow on this one, but if you order another one just like it by accident, let me know!doh.gif By the way, just curious to know what fixture you're going with instead of this one? I just got a 90 gallon and looking for some new lights.

I was going to go with the Odyssey as a temporary measure and then upgrade it over time. However, I have a 5' (156 G) tank and there are only a couple of places that make light fixtures in that size. Odyssey makes one, and Hamilton makes one. I went ahead and got the Hamilton one, which is a lot more expensive, but shouldn't need upgrading.

I just bought a 48" T5 light from them and all of the bulbs came broken. Be sure you check them. They will send a replacement set for shipping charges as the bulbs are not gauranteed. Just thought you might want to know.

I was to slow on this one, but if you order another one just like it by accident, let me know!doh.gif By the way, just curious to know what fixture you're going with instead of this one? I just got a 90 gallon and looking for some new lights.

Man, Told you you would be upgrading your tank.