90 gallon tank

Razor

I have purchased a 90 gallon tank recently with the plans of eventually upgrading from my current 2 month old 29 gallon. Chad has requested to see some pictures of my new tank, although I don't know why, because it came out of his house when he upgraded to his new 260 blue lagoon! If anyone is interested I will be renting out some prime real estate inside this new 260 gallon paradise! It's all inclusive with full butler service at a very reasonable rate. I truly believe our prices will beat anyone else's prices in town.

We are currently on hold to move in, because the property is still under construction. We are taking deposits though. We will be posting some really nice photographs hopefully very soon. Remember, this is a limited time offer only and will be on a first come first serve bases. I anticipate this being open to move in around September 20, 2009. If you have any questions feel free to respond here or send Chad (Tate1) a message, tell him his "Brother in Blue from Killeen" sent ya!

post-983-12519109396489_thumb.jpg

post-983-12519109759464_thumb.jpg

post-983-12519109978222_thumb.jpg

We figured we'd bug you for pics since you keep asking us to post some as well. Patience please...we have plenty of pictures...just need to re-size them. They WILL be posted by the end of the day. Hey...don't forget to send me a PM for the jeweler info and contact person. I am not gonna quit bugging Chad until I get one.