Good stufff for sale / trade in south Austin!

xcreonx

Hey guys, I've got some things for sale / trade that moved with me from Florida, and I need to get rid of them!

1. 250w DE Metal Halide setup: Reef Optix 3 Plus Pendant, Blue Wave ballast with timer, Aqua Connects 14k Bulb. - $250

2. 400w Metal Malide setup: Sunlight Supply Sun System X pendant, ballast and XM 20k Bulb. - $150

http://www.elights.com/ecgrowligsys1.html

3. Unused Sequence Dart. 3600 gph - $190

4. Mag 9.5 used for one week. - $50

5. 2x 24watt Sunlight Supply T5 retrofit: Triad ballast, SLS reflectors, bulbs, waterproof endcaps and some wires. I have 4 sets of these. $100 each.

6. I've got maybe 3 feet of 3/4" locline, never used and a few 3" flare nozzles.

7. Tetratec Deep-water air pump. - $30

I am more than willing to trade for really cool corals: zoanthids, mushrooms, ricordea, LPS - Acans, fungia, a healthy elegance, etc. etc. No SPS please!! All reasonable trade offers will be entertained.

I don't want to ship this stuff, as most of it is heavy and large.

Any questions, gimme a call! - Joe 791-8878

Hey there.

I currently have a Sunlight Supply Tek Light. It is 24" and has 4x 24w T5 bulbs.

I wasn't here for SXSW, unfortunately. I am really looking forward to the next one, and the upcoming film festivals. I've got a few films I'm hoping to submit.

Not of the exact ones. But they are very similiar to these. Just a little more blue than purple. They are both about the size of a fifty cent piece and attached to a small chunk of live rock. I can get a pic tomorrow when the lights are on.

ricordea.jpg