Anemone eating anemone?

caferacermike

So my ultra cool pink with yellow tips anemone has gone missing. 2 days ago it was creeping close to my Magnifica anemone and as of yesterday has been MIA. I once noticed my GBTA had floated over and into my Magnificent and the Mag balled up around it. I had to pull the GBTA out of the Mag. The pink anemone has been cruising a lot and has been seen floating from time to time as well.

Now my Mag is swole up twice the size as normal. It is huge and looking tough as nails. Super puffy.

So what do you think? Think it an anemone would bother eating another if landed on it's tentacles?

kinda the same but my plate coral ate a mushroom. Pooped it out 2 days later. The mushroom was a lot smaller but still green and look like its going to live :blink: I saw the green mushroom that got eaten on the sand the other day and it looked very good for being eaten. I also now it was the same mushroom because its the only green one it the tank