Beautiful Large Gold Stripe Maroon CLOWNFISH Mated PAIR

Ricky

I have a beautiful mated pair of gold stripe maroon clownfish. Together these guys have produced dozens of offspring and I am sure many more are to come. The male is about 2" and the female is a whopping 4.5". The pics aren't super but you can trust me that this is a beautiful pair of clowns! Both are very personable as well and will make great pets! You really don't see many clowns like these two. These two are highly reef-safe and are great community fish as long as they are not kept with other clownfish species or other maroon clowns.

Re-homing fee of $119 and negotiable. This is a very reasonable price considering the difficulty of pairing this highly aggressive clown species and taking in account the very large size of the pair.

post-1021-12488160552944_thumb.jpg

post-1021-12488160733726_thumb.jpg

Not very. I've had ocellaris that will bite my hand when I put it in the tank but these guys do nothing of that sort. They would be fine in a community reef or FOWLR as long as there are no other clowns.

Edited by Ricky