Checking interest

msmmze

I found a light that I want to buy so if everything goes right I will be selling mine. 48" Coralife Aqualight 2 150w metal halide and 2 96w pc with 3 moon lights. I will be asking $500 but willing to consider all offers. I just dont want to sell this right away and then the one I want gets sold.

This is from Marine Depot

ES53506Coralife 48 Inch Aqualight Pro, 2x150W HQI MH Lamp + 2x96W PC + 3x1W Lunar LED$829.99

I'm in the market for a light. This might work for me. Can you tell me more about your existing light? How long have you had it? How new are the lamps? Just out of curiousity, what are you planning on replacing it with?

A friend of mine bought this light about 3 months ago. He has a fresh water tank and did not need the metal halides so he sold it to me about a month ago so the mh bulbs hardly have any use on them. My tank is 72" I was using 2 lights but I know someone selling the same light but 72" instead of 48". I need to sell this one to buy that one.