Mayan Ruins

Those are so awesome pics. One of the many places I must visit...How was the weather...was it as hot as the Texas heat? Did you and the Mrs. went up there....cause I believe I saw your little girl at the grocery store w/your brother-in-law and my kids recognize her.

thanks for the compliments.it is beatiful here.as far as heat. . . . i dont think it was as hot as it is in austin right now.way way more humid.it was a monster to climb the steps to the top of that thing.tomorrow morning we are going to Ambergris Caye.we will be snorkeling.should be fun.cindy it is just me.i came to help my brother do a networking job here.also i brought some switches for the job.i am sure you saw heather.she stayed with my bro and sis in law one day

i'll have to try that gabe.we went to san pedro snorkeling yesterday.that was awesome.we are gonna go on an airboat ride either this evening or tomorrow morning before i go home.we recorded the flight from belize city to san pedro.including take off and landing on a 14 passenger plane.if i can get the videos small enough i will upload them somewhere and post the link.it was pretty cool