Hello Lights order..checking interest

mcallahan

This is what was recommended but if i got 2 of these would it make my tank to white? with the 2 actinics and 14k MH its very blue right now i want to lighten it up but not to much.. what do you guys think? i asked them but they only recoed 1 bulb and it took some time for them to get back to me so i dont want to wait another couple days and miss the order.. Reef_Pug what do you run in your 90? you have about the color im looking for..

36" (HO,T5) Reef White 10,000K 39W- Aqua Medic Price $19.95

I have 2x250 hamiltons 14K, 2x96w hello lights super actinic(they look purple) and I'm happy with the white/blue balance. You are welcome to come check out my setup if you want.

That setup is 10K as well so those lights will look pretty yellow.

Also what brand bulb are you running right now?

mark i am leaving for belize at 4 a.m. when are we gonna order?i should be checking my email everyday,but it might be nighttime.i will be back around midnight the 21st.do you know the price yet so i can paypal before i leave?or do you wanna chance catching me while i am there?lol.either way is fine with me

Ok peeps, here is a special I didn't know they were running:

- Buy 3 TRU brand bulbs, get 1 free. My order includes 2 TRU bulbs so if the person ordering the T5 reef white switched to a TRU 10k bulbs, we'd get 1 TRU bulb free. Or someone else could jump in who wanted a TRU brand bulb and we'd get one free.

Is everyone else going to order their bulbs or were you just inquiring like me?

ok.. i think ill just wait and look at some others tanks with t-5s and see what they use i dont want to yellow and i dont want what i already have witch is to blue.. ill make a desction before then.. i thought it was crunch time had the order was going out..