Reco's for A/C companies

mcallahan

27yrs is a long time!!! Uh, what seer is it rated at? You are probably spending a lot more than you should due the fact it's inefficient.

Anyways, we used this outfit back in late '07... we installed a Trane unit... and make sure you maximize your rebates!

All Year Heating & Cooling

http://allyearaustin.mmaustin.com/

Mitch

27yrs is a long time!!! Uh, what seer is it rated at? You are probably spending a lot more than you should due the fact it's inefficient.

Anyways, we used this outfit back in late '07... we installed a Trane unit... and make sure you maximize your rebates!

All Year Heating & Cooling

http://allyearaustin.mmaustin.com/

Mitch

It actually is a Trane! I called those guys last year since they were on the city's 0% loan program so I'll ring them again.

Last summer, our max bill was $150. This year (with the tank), so far = $238. Yeah MH lights.

Rick Spicer, Spicer Mechanical is your best bet.

(512) 913-4907

Hmm...they aren't on the list of the city's approved companies for their 0% loan program, but its still worth a look. Thanks for the suggestion.

Casa Mechanical did the original install on ours and has been good with maintenance.

My parents have one installed by Strand Brothers. It went out Friday morning. They're hopefully going to be there today to fix it. They originally said Wednesday.

I think my dad should have stressed that they're both in their 60s and he has a pace maker. They probably would have come out faster. :lol: