nice sps and teal palys

Hamp

-I have a 2 1/2" superman milli that is dark blue with red polyps, 2 branches-$40

-A 2 branch 1 1/2 rainbow milli with a round base-$30

-A beautiful 1 1/2' multi branched purple poccillipora-$20 Mother colony 3"+ $40

-ORA green birdsnest about 2" with lots of branches-$25

-ORA Cali tort-2, 1/2" branches-free with other purchase. I am going to frag the mother soon. They will be 3" big multi branched colonies.-$50 each. LMK, I might frag them tonight.

Around a 6 or 7 lb rock with 100 or so baby blue palys-$35

-Also have a 2" superman monti that is just red and a little abused after my pink birdsnest fell on it-$15

-The 3" +- round pink w/ purple polyp b-nes that is a little whited out on the tips from falling on stuff-$15

I need some new 250w SE bulbs, I will trade for this or I have lots of other stuff as well. I am having a little GHA issue in part because of the lighting, but all of the frags are clear. I will try and post picks here in a few.

I will be around all evening(sunday) and tomorrow until noonish, then back after 8:30pm. I have a weird schedule the rest of the week, so get in touch and we can figure out a good time to get together.

well, I have some really bad pics from my point and shoot, water is murky and polyps are not really out from working on the tank, so I will post some better ones later. But, here are a couple-

Picture177.jpg

superman milli

Picture174.jpg

birdsnest and rainbow

Picture176.jpg

pocci

Keep in mind that these are bad pics and their polyps are not out. A couple people asked for some now, so I went ahead and posted a couple.