Over 100lbs of live rock

Cameron

Tank accident yesterday after the A/C went out sent my temps pretty high and lost most of my corals and have decided to quit saltwater fish keeping all together(WAY TOO STRESSFUL). Inverts and featherdusters are still alive so I figure and hope that the live rock is ok. If you want to buy it you are more than welcome to make an offer and take the featherduster as well. You can take the sand as well the chaeto algae I was growing in the refugium. This is a tank that is 3 years old and well established.

PM sent

Tank accident yesterday after the A/C went out sent my temps pretty high and lost most of my corals and have decided to quit saltwater fish keeping all together(WAY TOO STRESSFUL). Inverts and featherdusters are still alive so I figure and hope that the live rock is ok. If you want to buy it you are more than welcome to make an offer and take the featherduster as well. You can take the sand as well the chaeto algae I was growing in the refugium. This is a tank that is 3 years old and well established.

I sent you a message. I was wondering how much you want for the rock (per lb) as well as the feather dusters, live sand and chaeto. Im starting my refug today?

I need someone who will take a good sized rock with a featherduster, chaeto(not alot but a good amount) with a large colony of small featherdusters and the sand for $40 MUST BE ABLE TO PICK UP TODAY. You can call me at 210-4220534