Large Pink/Purple Leather Coral

mcallahan

Plan and simple, I want more space so this guy is on the list for a new home.

He's large - 6-7" across and 7" tall when fully inflated. At night he shrinks down and his arms curl up like someone making a fist. Crazy to watch.

Leathers are easy corals to keep and are great for beginners. They do well in any type of light (I even had it on the sand bed of my 55G w/ PC lights).

$35 OBO

IMG_2678.jpg

IMG_2685.jpg

what is it currently attached to?

ive got 260 watts of PC over my 55 gallon, would he be okay in there?

Its attached to a piece of LR. I'm going to cut off part of the LR so that I don't have to cut the leather.

260W of PC's would be fine...that's what it was under for 6 months when I first had it.

hmmmmmmm. sounds good to me. however, i have lab tonight so i wouldnt be able to come get it from my work, i remember that you live close to my work. what about tomorrow at like 6ish? would that be fine with you?

hmmmmmmm. sounds good to me. however, i have lab tonight so i wouldnt be able to come get it from my work, i remember that you live close to my work. what about tomorrow at like 6ish? would that be fine with you?

Friday nights I'm out starting @ 2p. I was going to cut it off Saturday after the RCA sale...say 1/2p? Would that work for you?