96W 20" coralife PC for skimmer

Zarathustra2

I have the 20" coralife PC fixture that has recently been upgraded out of my tank in favor of MH. I have added the Coralife leg mounting brackets and a blue light LED on a seperate cord. This light has served me faithfully for about 3 months for softies and zoos since my JBJ ballast died on me so the bulb should still have 6 months of use in it. The bulb is the 50/50 actinic/10K. The LED was almost never used as my clowns liked to jump the tank if I had it turned on for some reason. The LED is attached with craft glue so should be easily moved if you care to do so.

Marine Depot Link http://www.marinedep...es~vendor~.html (note: if this is a moddable link I apologize. You can look up the light at marine depot.)

All in all a 160$ deal bought new 3 months ago yours for the low low price of one skimmer. It does not have to be very large as my entire setup only has about 40G of water. Alternately you are welcome to make me an offer but I'm really hoping for a skimmer.

post-880-12467244099794_thumb.jpg

post-880-12467243851275_thumb.jpg