Fish advice again

mcallahan

Well, for some reason, I lost all my clown fish. They all just stopped eating, got skinny and disappeared. No ick, no velvet, no fin rot, nothing. Sucks.

So in my 90g I now have:

- purple tang

- Bengai cardinal

- 6 line wrasse

- chromis

This weekend i'll pick up a pair of clowns and a yellow watchman goby/pistol shrimp pair

I'm looking for suggestions for fish that'd make my tank well rounded - some swimmers, perchers, sand sifters, etc.

Maybe a trio of Anthias? Also with all of the nice acans you have in your tank I would strongly advise that you DO NOT put any sandsifters in your tank!!! I have had them and they are a PITA!!! They keep the sand looking great, but they cover EVERYTHING in sand. Ive had them completely burry acans overnight and losed them.

Dustin

My diamond goby is a great sand sifter, but he covers everything that's in the sand. If you've got your acans on the sand I really wouldn't recommend one.

Hmm...my pink spot would make mounds, but i think he got eaten before I had any acans. I think I'll be safe with a yellow watchman...I had one in my 20g and he didn't sift...just sat there.

My purple tang is insecure. He bullies anything that looks anything like him until the fish turns on him, then he runs away. He's scared of my Bengai cardinal!

1 tang is good for me. I don't want to risk the fights.

ill secong the anthias trio. i have a dispar anthias in my tank. adds a lot of color to the tank. or the queen anthias would make a nice addition.