bubbles everywhere

GrimReefer

I just set up a new 20g tank two weeks ago. I used rocks from my 120g and dead sand, but every since day 2 there has been air bubbles all over my rocks and coming from the sand bed constant all day everyday. I have a skimmer biowheel and korilla head in the tank. Are these bubbles normal?

Is this an all in one unit? I had a problem where in the back of the tank the spill over to the return pump was generating bubbles. A small layer of sponge filter cleared it up.

Theres no bubbles going into the tank, there just rising out of the sand and stiking to all the rocks

Is this an all in one unit? I had a problem where in the back of the tank the spill over to the return pump was generating bubbles. A small layer of sponge filter cleared it up.

Theres no bubbles going into the tank, there just rising out of the sand and stiking to all the rocks

what happens if ur 2 koralias are cuasin bubbles good or bad?

Are they too high? Try moving them down.

More bubbles isn't a bad thing, except aesthetically less pleasing.

i think the bubbles come from clean new stuff.like if you drained the water out and cleaned the tank then put new water back. . . . there would be bubbles stuck all over the glass.i think once the air pockets work out of the fresh sand and rock it will stop.