clearing out my zoas

chrismunn

ive got 7 zoanthid colonies that im looking to trade. ive had them for almost a year now without gaining more than one or two polyps on only a couple of colonies and im confident that its because i have such a sterile system. since the system is so clean i though i would try my hand at some more SPS. the SPS i currently have seems to be doing great so why not? im not really looking for anything too exotic, just pretty and somewhere in the easy to take of range.

ideally i'd like to get a frag for a frag, or one zoa colony for one small SPS or even an LPS frag. so make me an offer and well work something out.

what i have is;

9 polyps bright neon pink on pink

18 polyp dark pink on pink

24 polyp red mouth green skirt

7 polyp blue on blue

32 polyp neon green mouth brown skirt

7 polyp orange on orange

and a second red mouth green skirt colony with probably 7 polyps. i cant tell because of where its at in the tank.

here's some pics. the brown palys arent up for trade though...

DSC08916.jpg

DSC08755.jpg

also, i forgot to mention that ill only be available during the weekend because i work late most days during the week. this weekend (july 4th weekend) ill be home probably on sunday i think? if not this weekend, then i should be home most of next weekend.