54g Corner Bowfront

MrsBigbird

Set-up includes 54g RR Tank, Black Stand, 10g sump/refugium, and 24 inch Sundial Light T-5HO, (If purchaser would like, they can keep the sand over crushed coral bed) The light fixture, has 2 timers, one for actinics and the other for 10k. It also has Moonlights.

The tank is currently running, has been set up since early March, the lights are less than 4 months old. I am currently upgrading to a 210g, so this tank will no longer be needed. As you can see, with the help from some friends, I filled it up quickly, at the current time, it is even filled more than this pic.

I also want to add, that it has a few minor scratches on it, they are very hard to see, but I wanted to ensure to post.

I am asking $400. Thanks for looking!

tank picture from cpreefguy's for sale thread

th54gCornerBowfrontTank.jpg

light

SundialT-5HOLight.jpg

DSC02153.jpg

Cheri 15_12_9.gif

Tank is pending.........the Sundial T-5HO is still for sale.

Price for light is $150 firm.

The light includes 4 bulbs, 2 actinic and 2 10k and 2 moonlights with less than 4 months of use. This is $100 less than what I paid. Still have instruction manual and original box.

Information on the light from Sundial.....

• Individually contoured ref lectors for maximum light intensity
  • Dual integrated timers and automatic photocell for dawn/dusk and lunar lighting control
  • Cool running, performance-driven electronic ballasts
  • European style high output T5 lamps
  • Rear-mounted fans designed for standard aquarium canopy installations

The Sundial high output T5 lighting system brings total control and extreme versatility to a variety of aquarium configurations. Whether it's mounted on top of an aquarium or inside of a canopy or hood, you can rest assure that it's designed to handle a variety of aquarium setups and still deliver professional results. The SunDial's low-profile aluminum housing fits easily under most open-back canopies or hoods, and with only one power cord for total lighting control, the SunDial takes up less power outlet space.

The Sundial features the SlimPaq 10,000k and 460nm Actinic High Output T5 lamps, offering the longest useable lifespan and highest output efficiency of any aquarium lamp. Each unit also includes photocell-controlled Lunar Lights with interchangeable color lenses for automatic nighttime viewing, rear-mounted fan(s) for improved heat removal with canopy installations, dual integrated timers for dawn/dusk applications, splash lens, and docking mounts.