For All you RK2 owners

dapettit

Ok, I about to pitch this thing. Can't get the pH probe to calibrate. Work all day yesterday with DA and they decided it was the probe. Now I can get the thing to talk to my computer. It will conncet for a second then say can find connection.

Can anyone help with the computer issue?

I would be interested in it too if you want to get rid of it.

I havnt hooked mine up to the computer but I have prettymuch given up on my ph probe. My friend has one and he has a webcam and everything hooked up on his. I dont know, I wish i could help.

Ok, I about to pitch this thing. Can't get the pH probe to calibrate. Work all day yesterday with DA and they decided it was the probe. Now I can get the thing to talk to my computer. It will conncet for a second then say can find connection.

Can anyone help with the computer issue?

LOL ok the guy that i was in contact there at DA was very helpful with all of my concerns, so they should get you all squared away. They have great customer service.

Just venting guys. I'll be sending it to DA for repair. It's doing alot of weird stuff!