thinking of parting out my 100g reef tank

Quiet1

I am wanting to downsize and am considering parting out my 100gallon reef tank. Of course, it's the same old story. sell livestock, corals and liverock first. coral list is a gorgeous galaxy star on a softball size piece of live rock 50.00, nice frogspawn 25.00, huge green star polyp growing on a large piece of live rock, you would have to pay for the rock and coral both. several button polyps, red, blue, orange, green neon and green hairy mushrooms, leather corals, orange ricorda, yellow sun polyps, feather duster, kenya tree, probally forgeting some, there are so many. livestock includes a mimic tang, sailfin tang, 6 line wrasse, foxface (2) 4 stripe damsels, 4 chromis, equip is a 30 gl sump with mag 9.5 pump, lifereef 700gph overflow, ASM G2 skimmer with sedora pump, 644 watts p/c retrofit fit lighting. 254-9396253 will post my pics after I finish post here. 254-939-6253

Edited by Quiet1

It is a standard size 30 gallon, the back is painted black. it has the bubble traps in middle and 1 lg compart for return pump and the other compartment is large enough for my asm g2 skimmer to fit in. the mag pump is only 4 weeks old and has a pvc fitting with a ball valve and barb hose fitting.

im interested in ur sump if u have measurements and pics

It is a standard size 30 gallon, the back is painted black. it has the bubble traps in middle and 1 lg compart for return pump and the other compartment is large enough for my asm g2 skimmer to fit in. the mag pump is only 4 weeks old and has a pvc fitting with a ball valve and barb hose fitting.

so its not a long 30 gal?

also would it be able to do a sump/fuge combo in it?

sale of corals is pending buyer p/u tomorrow morning

You said you are interested in downgrading. I have a 24G Nano that i have have been looking around for a good trade up if your interested. I generally want to keep my livestock but feel free to PM me.