Kryptonite Candy Cane

PeeperKeeper

I have several frags from this mother coral. She is not for sale, but I may be able to be convinced to sell the large frag above her, which probably has at least 20-30 heads. "Mother" is about 4 1/2 " across and beautiful! The photos do not do justice. VERY glowy-green and grows like crazy even though I only have her under HO T5's and my calcium us usually below 400. :

CandyCaneKryptoniteMother2009.jpg

Here are a few. They probably have from 8-12 heads on each frag.

CandyCaneKryptonitefrags.jpg

Let's say the price will be $9/head to make it easy. My tank is in my office which is Parmer Eye Care at the corner of Parmer Lane and Mopac, in the HEB shopping center. It would be easiest if you could come pick up, but I may be able to deliver if you're not to far from either my office or my home which is in Georgetown.

Oh, as you can see, I also have quite a few mushrooms and fuzzy mushrooms. If you are interested in them, or maybe some pink zoas (if I can find an easily removable rock that has them on it) let me know.

I may not check my PM's here every day, but I'll try to watch them closer while I have this ad up.