!SHARK! Eek

caferacermike

Ok so many months ago when my tank looked like poop and I was only keeping some anglers I was able to get my hands on a shark egg case for darned near free. Then of course I drained the tank, scrubbed it all clean, new bulbs, bought about a thousand dollars worth of corals and fell in love with my shiny new tank all over again. Then one day I asked myself where the shark case had gotten to. Sure'nough it fell behind my rock scape into an area that you could never retrieve it from.

Guess what? I have a beautiful little black and white cat shark now. So far it has not messed with anything and as I understand them, tend not to mess with fish and such. Mainly eat you hermits, shrimp and other inverts. Still have 10 peps, 3 pistol shrimps and my lobster.

Checking interest in it. Not sure yet if I'm ready to part with it. Let it be known if you'd be interested in adopting and what your tank set up is like.

If I have to put a price per forum rules, $35 or open to trades.

I am interested. I have a 110gl and 125gl. I have barely any inverts in the 110. a feather duster, some small hermits and snails. I keep 2 damsels (which would be great if he ate them, I can not catch them), a porcupine puffer and a black lion fish in there.