Gracilaria wanted

LEW

Hi, Lew,

I've got some. Not a lot, but some. How much are you looking for?

ej

I am looking for Graciliaria, if you know the species that is great but not necessary. Let me know if you have any, I will gladly pay for some.

Not a lot :D

I want to grow it out anyway so I don't need very much. Are you sure it is Gracilaria? I know nothing about IDing the genera. What can you tell about yours (where did you get? growing well in your tank etc.). Thank you for the reply, I appreciate it.

Hi, Lew,

I've got some. Not a lot, but some. How much are you looking for?

ej

I have a small handful. I think I got it from IndoPacific Sea Farms, but it may have come from reefcleaners.org. I ordered it because I like macro-algae. I've probably had it a month or so. I can't honestly say if it's growing well. Strands tend to float off and become tangled in the powerheads, so some "natural" trimming has been taking place. I don't have a lot of experience with macros yet, but it seems happy enough. (The color is good, etc.) I do water changes, but I don't dose anything in my tank.

ej

I ordered red and green Gracilaria from reefcleaners.org, thanks for the links. They both had it but reefcleaners had a wide selection and were really helpful when I wrote them. Wish me luck!

Archived