Arrow crab, wtt

KaceyJ

what happened to your lawnmower?

different tank :blush: it is for the 39gl, not sure what all I am going to put in the 110. the 125 has my lawnmower in it. I thought it would be big enough for 2 arrow crabs, but nope. The one I am trading was on top of the other one trying to rip his arms off. I want a lawn mower for the 39gl. He will be peaceful with the mandarin, and keep algae to a minimum. The arrow crab can NOT go in the 110gl due to there being a puffer and a black lion.

different tank :blush: it is for the 39gl, not sure what all I am going to put in the 110. the 125 has my lawnmower in it. I thought it would be big enough for 2 arrow crabs, but nope. The one I am trading was on top of the other one trying to rip his arms off. I want a lawn mower for the 39gl. He will be peaceful with the mandarin, and keep algae to a minimum. The arrow crab can NOT go in the 110gl due to there being a puffer and a black lion.

Good lord, how many tanks do you have? You and Capt. Obvious in competition?

HOW MANY? we talking salt only? 3. fresh? aquateriums? terrariums? vivariums? I would hate to tell you the number of tanks in my home containing life forms.

I actually almost had 2 more salt setups this weekend.

Edited by KaceyJ

He's got a lot...many with little creepy crawlies in them...ewe! Hey...I did hold a Scorpion for the first time at Zoo keepers yesterday. Still can't do the tarantulas though...

Dena

HOW MANY? we talking salt only? 3. fresh? aquateriums? terrariums? vivariums? I would hate to tell you the number of tanks in my home containing life forms.

I actually almost had 2 more salt setups this weekend.

Good lord, how many tanks do you have? You and Capt. Obvious in competition?

hey now....watch who you summon here...

I do think I need to downsize...maintaining 5 tanks is a real *****.

but he has me beat with the spiders...all my spiders aren't in cages....they are just at the top of my living room ceiling....**** vaulted ceilngs